- Regular dress code applies for all three days.
- Regular school guidelines apply.
- Morning prayer and attendance will be taken.
- Students will be given instructions by their teacher as to what materials they need to bring to the exam room.
- Students are to maintain silence for the duration of the exam.
- The teacher will provide full supervision of the exam room.
- A student who disrupts the exam will be removed from the exam room.
- Students DO NOT walk around the exam room. If a student needs assistance, they are to raise their hand and the teacher will approach them.
- Students remain in their seat and in the classroom for the duration of the exam and are dismissed only by the teacher.
- If a student completes his/her exam early, the student reviews material for the next exam.
Click the link below to download a copy of the 2016-2017 Semester 1 Exam's Weekly Schedule: