Business & Technology Department
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of accounting principles, concepts, and procedures.
- Identify the basic legal principles relevant to their roles as citizens, consumers, and employees through a mixture of personal, business, and consumer law.
- Develop the qualities, knowledge, and skills necessary to succeed in business.
- Identify the concepts associated with business applications on the computer.
- Analyze the study of the production, distribution, and consumption of wealth in human society which affects our everyday life.
- Recognize multimedia concepts and graphic design principles and learn to work with graphics.
- Discuss how business works in today’s society and develop a foundation for other business courses.
- Apply money and economic concepts to the development of personal financial goals.
Career & Life Skills
Intro to Business