- Relate mathematical equations and vocabulary to real world situations in order to solve a variety of problems.
- Solve and be able to explain solutions to problems through deductive, inductive, and spatial reasoning.
- Develop number sense for fractions and decimals and be able to apply them to their everyday lives.
- Relate algebraic, geometric, and trigonometric concepts to a variety of problems.
- Interpret data and evaluate statistics and probability.
- Identify patterns and relationships and justify potential outcomes for equations.
- Develop and apply estimation strategies in working with measurements, quantities, computation, and problem solving.
- Use instruments, tools, technology, and formulas to solve a variety of problems.