- Discuss the meaning of the Triune God and the activity of the persons of the Trinity in their lives.
- Demonstrate the importance of a personal relationship with God in their lives and in the life of the community.
- Discuss the meaning of Jesus, His life and teachings and recognize Jesus as their Savior and model for Christian living.
- Describe how the Church carries out Jesus’ mission of message, community, worship and service.
- Describe the structure and function of the Church in the world, the role of Mary and the saints.
- Describe key developments in the history of the Church.
- Participate in the worship of the faith community, use a variety of prayer forms to enrich and express personal and communal spirituality.
- Plan liturgy and prayer experiences with appropriate resources.
- Participate in the liturgical seasons, feasts, saint days, Marian devotions, and sacramentals.
- Participate in the sacramental life of the Church, recognizing the Eucharist as the source and summit of Christian life.
- Express an understanding of the nature, importance, and ritual of the seven sacraments.
- Demonstrate understanding of authentic Catholic teachings as promulgated by the Magisterium of the Church.
- Apply these teachings to all life situations.
- Read, interpret, and apply Scripture to their lives.
- Make moral decisions consistent with the teachings of the Catholic Church.
- Exhibit a respect for life towards self, others, and creation.
- Exercise responsible stewardship for the gift of creation.
- Share their time, talent, and treasures in service to the community and evaluate societal structures in light of Catholic social justice principles.
- Exhibit a welcoming and inviting attitude towards all persons encountered in the broader community
- Share their Catholic identity, beliefs, and practices.
9th Religion Semester 1
9th Religion Semester 2
10th Religion Semester 1
10th Religion Semester 2
Campus Ministry & World Religions